Oakmontscript (“OKS”) maintains this Website (the "Website") for your personal information, education and communication. Please feel free to browse the Website.
Through your access and use of the Website, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") set forth below.
Term and Conditions
1. Accessing and using of this website indicates your consent to agree with the following terms and conditions. Please read this “Term of Use” before accessing our website further.
2. Oakmontscript, LP and its affiliates (collectively and individually, the "OKS") may revise these terms and conditions by updating this page at any time. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the current terms and conditions.
3. The Website may contain from time to time information about our researches related to various health and medical conditions and their treatment. Such information is not used to be a substitute as any advice provided by a professional health care provider. You should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing a health problem or disease.
4. Oakmontscript has no representations or warranties as to the availability, accuracy or completeness of any information contained herein and expressly disclaims any obligation to update said information, except to the extent required by law, including, but not limited to, Food and Drug Administration regulations. Oakmontscript further assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Website.
5. Oakmontscript and its affiliates make the best efforts to include accurate information on the website, but they make no warranties, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information provided on this site and disclaim any liability for the use of this site. OKS may change this site at any time without notice but does not assume any responsibility to update it. OKS makes no warranties and assumes no liability in connection with any use of this publication and all agree that all access and use of this site and of any site linked to from this site and the information contained herein and therein are at their own risk. Neither OKS nor any other party involved in creating this site is liable for any direct, incidental, special, consequential, indirect or punitive damages or other damages arising out of your access to or use of this site, including but not limited to viruses or malware that may infect your computer equipment or software and any damages for lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs or other data on your information system or otherwise, even if OKS or other person or entity is advised of the possibility of such damages and whether such damages arise in an action of contract, negligence or other tortious or legal action.
6. OKS hereby grants you the right to display, store and reproduce copies of this publication for personal use subject to the following conditions:
The publication may be used for internal purposes only and may not be sold or distributed for commercial or political purposes;
The publication may not be modified, diffused, reposted or transmitted in any respect;
The copyright notice must appear on every copy of the work or portion thereof.
7. The use of these images by you is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or by specific permission provided elsewhere on the Website. Unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright, trademark, privacy and/or publicity laws as well as communications regulations and statutes.
8. This site has been designed to provide general information about OKS and its researches. This site is not intended to provide any instruction on the appropriate use of research information conducted by OKS. Notwithstanding any such recommendations, you as the user of such research information must make your own determination and satisfy yourself that the research information by OKS and the information given by OKS are (i) suitable for intended process or purpose, (ii) are in compliance with environmental, health and safety regulations, and other regulations in the regions and countries where they are purchased, offered for sale, marketed, sold, and used and (iii) will not infringe any third party's intellectual property rights.
9. Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post, on the Website by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions or the like, is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and nonproprietary information. Oakmontscript or any of its affiliates may use such communication or material for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and further posting. Further, Oakmontscript and its affiliates are free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in any communication or material you send to the Website for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products.
10. OKS is under no obligation to monitor the information residing on or transmitted to this website. When using the website, anyone using this website agrees that OKS may monitor the website contents periodically to: (a) comply with any necessary laws, regulations or other governmental requests; (b) operate the website properly; or (c) protect itself and its users. OKS, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to modify, reject or eliminate any information residing on or transmitted to its website.
12. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. OKS will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing OKS to disclose the identity of or help identify or locate anyone posting any such information or materials subject to privacy laws.
13. Oakmontscript reserves the right to alter or delete material from the Website at any time, and Oakmontscript may, at any time, revise these Terms and Conditions and the other Policies set forth in this Website by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should, therefore, periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions and Policies.
14. All information included on this website speaks as of the date it was first published in print or as of the date it was published on this website or as of the actual date that appears on such particular information, whichever date is earliest. Republication on this website of previously distributed or printed material means that it was not updated from its date of original distribution or printing. Interested persons are referred to the regular financial media for news of important developments concerning OKS.
15. Reference herein to any information, processes, links to third parties or other information of third parties or to any trade name, trademark, manufacturer, and supplier or otherwise does not necessarily constitute or imply the endorsement, approval, sponsorship or recommendation by OKS. The information is the sole responsibility of each individual vendor. Your linking from this website to any other website is at your own risk and is for convenience only. OKS does not express any opinion on the content of such third party information or sites and expressly disclaims any liability for all third party information and the use of it.
16. The posting of this website by OKS is a passive activity. In itself access to this website by persons in any jurisdiction does not imply that OKS intends to purposefully avail itself of the privilege of conducting activities within such jurisdiction. Notwithstanding the foregoing, this website may be viewed worldwide and may contain references to research products not available in all countries. References to a particular product do not imply that OKS intends to make such products or information available in such countries.
OKS strongly encourages each of its website users to take the time and become familiar with this Policy as, by using this website, you consent to the collection and use of information as set forth herein.
"Personal Information" means information that can directly or indirectly lead to the identification of a living person, such as an individual's name, address, e-mail, telephone number, license number, medical identification number, photograph, or other identifying characteristic. The identification can occur by reference to one or more factors specific to the individual's physical, physiological, mental, economic, cultural or social identity. Personal Information does not include information that has been encoded, anonymized or otherwise stripped of its identifiers, or information that is publicly available, unless combined with other non-public Personal Information.
Collecting and Processing Personal Information
When a user creates an OKS account or when you order products or access information, the user will be required to provide certain Personal Information (including, without limitation, your full name, email address, account name, account password or other payment information). OKS may take this information and integrate it with other information submitted by the user, other information in the possession of OKS or other information from third parties in order to provide the richest user experience while using the Information. While OKS takes appropriate measures to provide accuracy in the handling of Personal Information, OKS relies entirely on its users to maintain correct Personal Information and to update this information as appropriate.
Please do not submit any Personal Information if you do not want it to be collected. You should be aware, however, that without providing requested information, you may not be able to participate in particular features or activities that require such information.
Certain areas of our websites allow you to contact us to ask questions or provide comments or other information. Please be aware that when you ask questions or provide comments or other information, you may be disclosing Personal Information.
Non-Personal Information is information that is not personal, such as questions, comments, ideas and suggestions that you provide, or information that we may collect that is not linked to any Personal Information. Non-Personal Information will be treated as non-confidential, and we may disclose and/or use that information without any obligation whatsoever to you, for any purpose and through any means.
5. In addition, when a user accesses OKS website, the servers automatically record information provided by the user's browser. Generally, this information is automatically provided by a user whenever a user accesses any website. This information, recorded in a server log, may include a user's particular information (including, without limitation, IP address, browser software, language, date/time of access and other information and/or cookies that will uniquely identify a user's computer and the Internet browser the user is using). In an effort to protect its users from unauthorized account activity, such as fraud or "phishing" as well as in order to improve OKS information and the user’s experience, OKS may also collect information about how a user uses the Information. Additionally, whenever you send an email to OKS will retain that email so that OKS can investigate and respond to your concerns.
Use of Personal Information
Personal Information collected through this website is utilized by OKS only as set forth in this Policy and in order to fulfill your requests for products and information, to contact you, to conduct research, and to provide Information to users, including, without limitation, delivering enhanced Information and demonstrating functionality of the Information. OKS may also use Personal Information submitted to send you information on products and promotions.
OKS may, from time to time, share with third parties information that contains non-Personal Information.
OKS takes all reasonable measures to protect your Personal Information. To ensure the security and confidentiality of Personal Information that OKS collects online, we use data networks protected by industry standard firewall and passwords. In the course of handling your Personal Data, OKS takes measures reasonably designed to protect that information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
For the purpose of sending e-mailings to you provided that you have subscribed to OKS news updates on the website, OKS may give your name and email address to agencies appointed by OKS. These agencies are not authorized to store and/or use your Personal Information for any other purposes than for the sending of e-mailings. OKS provides each user with not only access to a user's Personal Information but also the means to update and/or delete this information. In the event that OKS is unable to or cannot provide a user with the ability to update and/or delete a user's Personal Information, OKS will notify a user via email.
Personal Information and Children
Without a parent's or guardian's consent, no Personal Information should be submitted to our website by children. OKS will not knowingly collect or use Personal Information from children.
Right to Obtain and Correct Personal Information
Our users have the right to obtain information on all of your stored Personal Information, to receive, to review and, if necessary correct or erase, by sending an email to email@example.com.
Upon a user accessing the Information, at least one cookie (a small data file) will be sent by OKS or a third party to a user's computer. This cookie allows OKS or the third party to identify the user's computer and Internet browsing software in a unique way. These cookies allow OKS and the third parties it uses to provide a more personalized experience for the user. Generally, the default for most Internet browsers is to accept cookies. A user, however, may choose to change these settings to notify the user when a cookie is being sent or, alternatively, to refuse transmission/receipt of all cookies. It should be noted, however, that if a user refuses transmission/receipt of all cookies, a user's experience using the Information may be significantly affected in a negative way and, perhaps, prohibit entirely the use of the Information. In short, if a user prohibits the transmission of its Personal Information,
Information stored in first party cookies associated with an Oakmontscript web site will be transmitted back to us. Information stored in third party cookies may be transmitted to the party placing the cookie, so that they can deliver to you messages and advertisements based on your interests as you browse the Internet. You may be able to opt-out of third parties using cookies to deliver interest-based advertising to you by visiting www.aboutads.info/choices/. With most internet browsers, you can also erase cookies from your computer’s hard drive, block all cookies, block specific kinds of cookies, or even receive a warning before a cookie is placed on your system. Refer to your browser instructions or help button to learn more about cookies. You should be aware, however, that cookies might be necessary to provide you with certain features (e.g. customized delivery of information) available on Oakmontscript websites. In addition, certain web browsers and other programs may be used to signal your preferences to Oakmontscript about how or whether Oakmontscript or third parties may collect information about your online activities. Currently, Oakmontscript does not respond to such signals.
Google Analytics – Statement
Upon receipt of an inquiry or complaint, OKS will contact the user regarding the inquiry or complaint and take appropriate measures to address the user's concerns.
Last update: Dec 26, 2019